We are your purpose-driven and passion-focused provider of stock market consultancy services. The Stock Signals Philippines is a brand and product of Equilyst Analytics Inc., a financial consultancy firm.
We started in September 2014 with less than a hundred clients, primarily composed of Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs), professionals, and businesspeople.
We have developed five products that can bring you closer to our purpose.
- Stock Portfolio Rehabilitation Program – You no longer know what to do with your stock portfolio? We will help you optimize your portfolio. Learn more.
- Stock Market Tutorials – Learn how to trade and invest in the stock market with our basic, intermediate, and advanced lessons. Watch our videos on your laptop or smartphone with an internet connection. Learn more.
- Top 5 Gainers and Top 5 Losers Analysis – Watch our analysis of the daily top 5 gainers and top 5 losers every trading day before the next trading day. Learn more.
- Daily Stock Analysis – Get 5 comprehensive stock analysis every trading day before the opening bell. Learn more.
- Private Clients Forum – Get a mentor. Ask our analysts directly in our online community. Learn more.
- Stock Ranking System – Generate the fundamental and technical analysis of ALL stocks listed on the Philippine Stock Exchange in a single click. Learn more.
Our purpose is to make sure that you are disciplined with your trade and investment decisions, organized with your trade and investment setups, and knowledgeable with why you do what you do and how you do it.
We are committed to helping you learn how to plan your trade and investment decisions independently and execute them profitably.
Stock Signals Philippines, you should start advertising your product on TV! Many Filipinos should discover your Online Stock Market Courses. The Philippine Stock Exchange must consider working with you in spreading financial literacy, specifically stock investing, in the Philippines. There are many e-books online that can teach you concepts and stories about the stock market. The problem is that a vast majority of them do not talk about Philippine equities.
I'm going to recommend you to my friends.
What I like the most about the Online Stock Market Courses of the Stock Signals Philippines is that it's cut for the Filipino traders and investors. They use Philippine companies to demonstrate an idea. They chart Philippine stocks. Indeed, it's created for the Filipinos, by the Filipinos. You should try this.
I've been investing in the stock market for 3 years. I do long-term investing. I don't do short-term trading because I have little to zero knowledge about technical analysis. My friend, who's also a customer of Stock Signals Philippines, referred me to their Online Stock Market Courses. I liked the outline so I bought this product. I liked it even more when I got the chance to watch the videos. This is what I need! Thanks, Stock Signals Philippines!
I'm a seafarer. I only get the chance to go home once or thrice a year. I want to thank Jaycee and the whole Stock Signals Philippines' support staff for creating the Online Stock Market Courses. I hate to say that I'm not a natural reader so it's a plus point that the courses are in a video format. I can listen or watch them in my cabin.
The Stock Signals Phillippines team is brilliant for producing this product with OFWs like me in mind. Although I want to, it's almost impossible for me to attend seminars in person. When I go back to the Philippines for a short vacation, I'd want to spend it with my family. Again, thanks to the Stock Signals Philippines for this Online Stock Market Courses. Now, I can equip myself with the knowledge I need wherever I am in the world.
When I first read that the Stock Signals Philippines offers stock market courses, I thought I had to enroll myself in and be online on timed schedules. Thankfully I read further. I learned that I can learn at my own pace and schedule. I'm happy that you created this wonderful product that I can listen to while I am stuck in traffic. I would recommend this service to my workmates. Cheers!