MANILA, Philippines – In its quarterly filing of earnings report, Pryce Corporation (PSE:PPC) continues its robust growth in net income reaching P712.5 million from P453 million a year ago, which is a 57 percent increase.
Revenues elevated to P4.7 billion from P4.1 billion a year ago, which is a 15 percent improvement. Company was also able to book P71 million in other revenues.
Quarterly performance is also remarkable. Net income reached P279 million, which went up by 79 percent from last year’s P156 million. Revenues grew to P1.7 billion from P1.4 billion of the same quarter last year.
Assets increased from P5.4 billion a year ago to P5.8 billion. On the other hand, liabilities shrunk from P2 billion to P1.66 billion. Equity is now at P3.8 billion from P3.17 billion.
From a retained earnings of negative P228 million, PPC was able to reverse it to positive territory to an amount of P428.9 million. The company also adopted a new dividend policy of declaring 50% of its net income as a dividend.
Its 9-month Earnings Per Share (EPS) is at P0.35 per share, while its 12-month trailing EPS is at P0.43 per share. This makes PPC’s P/E ratio’s total to 8.72, which is quite undervalued compared to PSEi’s 18x-19x P/E.
PPC closed at P3.54 per share on November 16, 2016, which is up by 58 percent year to date.
Know these additional pieces of information about PPC’s top 10 players’ sentiment, foreign fund flow, volatility, and volume.
Top 10 Players’ Sentiment
Participants with a 100% Buying and Selling Activity from Nov-02-2016 to Nov-16-2016 at 03:30PM:
- 5 out of 19 participants or 26.32% of all participants registered a 100% BUYING activity
- 7 out of 19 participants or 36.84% of all participants registered a 100% SELLING activity
- Top 10 Players’ Buying Average: 3.6431
- Top 10 Players’ Selling Average: 3.6623
Foreign Fund Flow
On a 30-day trading period, PPC is on a Net Foreign Buying worth PHP2,959,910.00.
PPC has a low risk level based on my proprietary risk level indicator.
Low volume is most imminent since the last week of October 2016.
Latest posts by Stock Signals Philippines (see all)
- Philippine Stock Market Wrap-up Report: October 29, 2018 - October 30, 2018
- San Miguel Corporation (SMC): A Buy on Breakout? - October 29, 2018
- Philippine Stock Market Wrap-up Report: October 26, 2018 - October 26, 2018