- Your topic should be about business, personal finance, and of course, the stock market.
- You must have a good track record in blogging.
- Your guest post must have a minimum of 1,000 words. There’s no maximum word count. No fluff, please.
- Your post must be Copyscape-passed. In short, no plagiarism.
- Your guest post must be informative and unique. By “unique”, we are referring to a topic that is not repeatedly beaten to death by freelance writers such as “how to invest in the stock market.” By “informative”, we are referring to an article that gives an added value to our readers. Write something new.
- We like concise content! Use bullet points whenever possible. Make your points easy to chew.
- Be engaging. Write in an upbeat, happy, intriguing, and comment-inviting manner.
- Your guest post must have a maximum of 2 links. We reserve the right to remove some or all links on the body of your guest post, especially if they’re linking to spammy, suspicious, or competitors’ websites.
- Keep your author’s biography under 40 words. Your author’s biography can have 1 to 2 links, which could be your own website or a social media account.
- Your guest post must be free from grammar errors, punctuation issues, sentence construction and flow issues, and plagiarism hits. Proofread.
- Upon the approval of your guest post, the ownership and all intellectual property rights will belong to us. You are not allowed to republish your guest post somewhere else without our permission. It’s fine if you’d like to link your guest post to your own website. The reason for this transfer of full ownership to us is that we’d like to kill the likelihood of getting your approved guest post recycled several times and submitted to various article directories or sites that also accept guest posts.
Guest Post Publication Cost
We charge $50.00 per post. Click here to checkout via PayPal.
Once paid, please contact us.
Do you need a content writer?
We recommend the content writing services of iPresence Digital Marketing, Inc., the digital marketing arm of Stock Signals Philippines. They’ve been in the content writing business since 2001. Click here to know more about their content writing services.