Alterra Capital Partners (PSE:ALT) closed green for the first time after sliding for 6 days straight. It closed at 2.33, higher by 5.91 percent. However, since the 6-day drop, ALT has dropped by 18.81 percent.
Price is trading below all moving averages which is acting as resistances. Expect immediate resistance at 2.40. To start a meaningful uptrend, the stock must close above 2.90. The immediate support near 2.15 is a pre-cursor to the support near 1.94.
ALT will also have a change in par value by Thursday from .05 to 0.25. Expect, therefore, that the closing price tomorrow, Wednesday, will be 5 times higher on Thursday but your shares will decrease by a multiple of 5 also.
The weekly chart registered the last candle as a Doji, which may signal a reversal but do note that we’re at the second day of the week only and the candle may change in the coming days.
From December 1, 2016 to December 20, 2016, 3 out of 11 active online foreign brokers traded ALT.
- Online foreign brokers’ Buy Average: PHP2.38
- Online foreign brokers’ Sell Average: PHP2.65
- Number of net buyers among the participating online foreign brokers: 2 out of 3
- ATR bought the biggest number of shares among online foreign brokers amounting to PHP1,151,900.00.
- ATR sold the biggest number of shares among online foreign brokers amounting to PHP933,240.00.
Participants with a 100% Buying and Selling Activity from Dec-01-2016 to Dec-20-2016 at 03:30PM:
- 15 out of 61 participants or 24.59% of all participants registered a 100% BUYING activity
- 7 out of 61 participants or 11.48% of all participants registered a 100% SELLING activity
- Top 10 Players’ Buying Average: 2.5804
- Top 10 Players’ Selling Average: 2.5876
On a 30-day trading period, ALT is on a Net Foreign Buying worth PHP3,245,320.00.
ALT has a high-risk risk level based on our proprietary risk level indicator.
Do you find this technical analysis informative and helpful? If you do, please comment below or share this post.