Chelsea Logistics Corp (CLC) has just made a higher high in the short-term trend. The stock is forming higher highs and higher lows. The volume yesterday was quite significant as well. RSI is still at neutral levels but is bullish. Support is estimated at 10.76 followed by 10.56. Resistance is expected at 11.05.
Majority of the volume was recorded at price 10.80 intraday. Majority of the trades were recorded at the same level. Current price is at 10.78. This means that 10.80 are significant levels and may act as resistance the next trading day.
This intraday analysis is the free version of our premium Daily Stock Analysis service. Our premium analysis has these components:
- Technical Analysis
- Fundamental Analysis
- Volume Analysis
- Foreign Fund Flow Analysis
- Online Foreign Brokers Transaction Analysis
- Top 10 Players Analysis
- Price-Volume Distribution Analysis
- Risk Level Analysis
- Analyst’s Overall Sentiment
Click here to get your access or hover your cursor to our Products and Services menu and check all our services.
- DNL Industries Sees Ban on Single-Use Plastics as an Opportunity - February 1, 2020
- Victorias Milling Co. Saw 7% Net Income Increase Even as Productivity Drops - December 18, 2019
- Sangley Airport Development Bid for by MacroAsia Corp-China Communications Construction Co. Tandem - December 18, 2019