Globe Telecom (PSE:GLO) has rallied ever since December 2016 by around 300 points. The stock has retraced 61.8 percent extending from the start of its rally last 2011.
GLO has also breached the 50 percent Fibonacci line. For now, no reversal candle has been spotted in the weekly suggesting that the rally may still continue. The stock, however, met resistance at the 200-day SMA. A pullback may be expected soon and a good entry price could be near the 50 percent Fibonacci line at 1,685-1,670 with resistance near 1,920.
GLO has registered foreign buying for the past few days and has recorded P76.3 million in net foreign buying on January 11, 2017.
GLO is up by 18 percent year-to-date.
Online Foreign Brokers
From January 3, 2017 to January 12, 2017, 11 out of 11 active online foreign brokers traded GLO.
- Online foreign brokers’ Buy Average: PHP1,667.59
- Online foreign brokers’ Sell Average: PHP1,701.45
- Number of net buyers among the participating online foreign brokers: 5 out of 11
- ATR bought the biggest number of shares among online foreign brokers amounting to PHP289,819,945.00.
- ATR sold the biggest number of shares among online foreign brokers amounting to PHP323,915,495.00.
Top 10 Players’ Sentiment
Participants with a 100% Buying and Selling Activity from Jan-03-2017 to Jan-12-2017 at 03:29PM:
- 8 out of 85 participants or 9.41% of all participants registered a 100% BUYING activity
- 29 out of 85 participants or 34.12% of all participants registered a 100% SELLING activity
- Top 10 Players’ Buying Average: 1717.0452
- Top 10 Players’ Selling Average: 1706.8934
Foreign Fund Flow
On a 30-day trading period, GLO is on a Net Foreign Buying worth PHP650,021,925.00.
GLO is a low-risk stock based on our proprietary risk level indicator.
Do you find this analysis helpful? Please let us know your thoughts by commenting below.