MRC is making an attempt to start an uptrend but the general trend is still bearish. Lower highs are still in place and it appears that the 15 EMA is acting as resistance for the stock on the daily chart. MACD is poised for a bullish crossover. RSI is currently at neutral levels but is pointing upward. Support is estimated at 0.28 followed by 0.25 while resistance is expected at 0.315 followed by 0.335.
MRC recorded most of its volume at price 0.29. The most number of trades was also recorded at the same level. The closing price at market recess is at the same level so this level is expected to act as support by market open this afternoon.
This intraday analysis is the free version of our premium Daily Stock Analysis service. Our premium analysis has these components:
- Technical Analysis
- Fundamental Analysis
- Volume Analysis
- Foreign Fund Flow Analysis
- Online Foreign Brokers Transaction Analysis
- Top 10 Players Analysis
- Price-Volume Distribution Analysis
- Risk Level Analysis
- Analyst’s Overall Sentiment
- DNL Industries Sees Ban on Single-Use Plastics as an Opportunity - February 1, 2020
- Victorias Milling Co. Saw 7% Net Income Increase Even as Productivity Drops - December 18, 2019
- Sangley Airport Development Bid for by MacroAsia Corp-China Communications Construction Co. Tandem - December 18, 2019