MRC still appears bearish as it makes lower highs and lower lows. The 15 EMA and 20 SMA are both acting as resistance for the stock. Volume is getting slimmer, however. MACD has made a bullish crossover. RSI is at neutral levels but is showing signs of weakness. Support is estimated at 0.28 followed by 0.25. Resistance is expected at 0.315.
Majority of the volume and trades were recorded at price 0.295 intra-day. Current price is at 0.295 as well. This means that this level is a significant level and may act as support or resistance.
This intraday analysis is the free version of our premium Daily Stock Analysis service. Our premium analysis has these components:
- Technical Analysis
- Fundamental Analysis
- Volume Analysis
- Foreign Fund Flow Analysis
- Online Foreign Brokers Transaction Analysis
- Top 10 Players Analysis
- Price-Volume Distribution Analysis
- Risk Level Analysis
- Analyst’s Overall Sentiment
Click here to get your access or hover your cursor to our Products and Services menu and check all our services.
- DNL Industries Sees Ban on Single-Use Plastics as an Opportunity - February 1, 2020
- Victorias Milling Co. Saw 7% Net Income Increase Even as Productivity Drops - December 18, 2019
- Sangley Airport Development Bid for by MacroAsia Corp-China Communications Construction Co. Tandem - December 18, 2019