SSI appears to be bearish today. The 15 EMA, 20 SMA, and 50 SMA, however, are holding support. Volume profile still supports a bullish stance. MACD is neutral while RSI is bearish to neutral. Support is estimated at 4.40 followed by 4.13 while resistance is expected at 4.70 followed by 4.84.
Majority of the volume was recorded at price 4.40 intraday. Majority of the trades were recorded at the same level. Current price is at 4.42. This means that 4.40 is a significant level and may act as support today.
This intraday analysis is the free version of our premium Daily Stock Analysis service. Our premium analysis has these components:
- Technical Analysis
- Fundamental Analysis
- Volume Analysis
- Foreign Fund Flow Analysis
- Online Foreign Brokers Transaction Analysis
- Top 10 Players Analysis
- Price-Volume Distribution Analysis
- Risk Level Analysis
- Analyst’s Overall Sentiment
Click here to get your access or hover your cursor to our Products and Services menu and check all our services.
Latest posts by Stock Signals Philippines (see all)
- Philippine Stock Market Wrap-up Report: October 29, 2018 - October 30, 2018
- San Miguel Corporation (SMC): A Buy on Breakout? - October 29, 2018
- Philippine Stock Market Wrap-up Report: October 26, 2018 - October 26, 2018