Universal Robina Corporation (PSE:URC) is yet to release its third quarter earnings report. Its second quarter net income increased by nearly 21 percent to P3.8 billion from P3.1 billion of the same period last year. Its 6M2016 net income grew by nearly 23 percent to P14.5 billion from P11.8 billion of the same period last year. As of June 30, 2016, URC’s total asset amounts to P108,497,246,000.00.
On a technical standpoint, URC went back to the bullish short-term period when it climbed back above the 10- and 20-day SMAs last November 17, 2016. That’s the exact day when MACD crossed above the signal line.
Recommended for You to Read: How I Use 10SMA and MACD to Identify Buy and Sell Signals
Top 10 Players’ Sentiment
Participants with a 100% Buying and Selling Activity from Nov-02-2016 to Nov-24-2016 at 03:34PM:
- 19 out of 94 participants or 20.21% of all participants registered a 100% BUYING activity
- 1 out of 94 participants or 1.06% of all participants registered a 100% SELLING activity
- Top 10 Players’ Buying Average: 175.8146
- Top 10 Players’ Selling Average: 175.9992
Online Foreign Brokers’ Transactions
From November 2, 2016 to November 24, 2016, 11 out of 11 active online foreign brokers traded URC.
- Online foreign brokers’ Buy Average: PHP175.24
- Online foreign brokers’ Sell Average: PHP175.98
- Number of net buyers among the participating online foreign brokers: 4 out of 11
- ATR bought the biggest number of shares among online foreign brokers amounting to PHP777,577,898.00.
- CLSA sold the biggest number of shares among online foreign brokers amounting to PHP842,238,498.00.
Foreign Fund Flow
On a 30-day trading period, URC is on a Net Foreign Selling worth PHP875,991,534.00.
URC has a moderate-risk level based on my proprietary risk level indicator.
URC’s volume is still moving at its normal pace.
All investment decisions are based on three things: YOUR financial goals, YOUR investment horizon, and YOUR risk tolerance. Combining those three with my fundamental and technical updates for URC, which direction does your conviction direct you?
I do not recommend asking the question, “Is it okay to buy, hold, sell, or snub URC?” because only you can answer that. I can give you a whole day lecture about URC but what you will do after the session is all on you.
The appropriate question is, “Would you mind giving me a 360-degree view of what’s happening with URC, based on technical and fundamental analyses, so I can make a data-driven decision, with a conviction, for myself?”
Recommended for you to read: Will the All-New Stock Signals Philippines Fit a Busy Person?
- DNL Industries Sees Ban on Single-Use Plastics as an Opportunity - February 1, 2020
- Victorias Milling Co. Saw 7% Net Income Increase Even as Productivity Drops - December 18, 2019
- Sangley Airport Development Bid for by MacroAsia Corp-China Communications Construction Co. Tandem - December 18, 2019