Waterfront Philippines Incorporated (WPI) disclosed last September 25, 2017, that its credit line from Philippine Bank of Communications has been approved in the amount of P1.5 billion which was secured with the following collateral:
- Real Estate Mortgage and Chattel Mortgage over various operating assets used by Waterfront Cebu Casino Hotel, Inc. located in Lahug;
- Deed of Assignment over leasehold rights on the land owned by the Mactan Cebu International Airport Authority (MCIAA) on which the Waterfront Cebu City Casino Hotel Inc. stands;
- Deed of Pledge of the shares of stocks representing ownership of Waterfront Philippines, Inc. in Waterfront Cebu City Casino Hotel, Inc. and in Davao Insular Hotel Co., Inc.;
- Real Estate Mortgage on 23 parcels of commercial lots with improvements registered under the name of Davao Insular Hotel Co., Inc.
- Chattel Mortgage on various operating assets used by Davao Insular Hotel Co., Inc.; and
- Real Estate Mortgage on a 70-hectare agricultural property located in Matina, Pangi, Tolomo, Davao registered under the names of Pacific Rehouse Corporation and Crisanta Realty Development Corporation.
WPI is still on a downtrend after the false breakout from a symmetrical triangle. The 15 EMA, 20 SMA, and 50 SMA are altogether acting as resistance. Volume profile supports a bearish perspective. MACD is bearish and so is RSI but is not in oversold levels yet. Support is estimated at 1.14 followed by 1.04. Resistance is expected at 1.21.
Majority of the volume was recorded at price 1.14. Majority of the trades were recorded at the same level. Current price is at 1.14. This means that this is a significant level and may act as support intraday.
Prime Media Holdings Inc (PRIM) disclosed last October 10, 2017, that it was undergoing restructuring wherein it will use up its excess paid in capital to reduce it’s negative retained earnings which stems from years of incurring losses. The restructuring will wipe out P800,440,923 from its current negative retained earnings of P2,915,362,792. The company also announced that the next Annual Stockholders’ Meeting will be on November 24, 2017.
PRIM still appears to be consolidating. The 15 EMA and 20 SMA, however, are currently acting as support. Volume profile still supports a bullish bias. MACD is bearish while RSI is at neutral levels. Support is estimated at 1.20 while resistance is expected at 1.32 followed by 1.54.
Majority of the volume was recorded at price 1.34. Majority of the trades were recorded at 1.38. Current price is at 1.289. This means that this 1.34 and 1.38 are significant levels and may act as resistance intraday.
Chelsea Logistics Holdings Corp (CLC) disclosed last September 4, 2017, that it has signed a memorandum of agreement with Starlite Feries Inc. regarding the purchase 100% of the shares of the latter company and its subsidiaries. Starlite operates a fleet of 14 vessels, 5 of which are Roll-on-Roll-Off (RORO) vehicles which were acquired last 2016 and 2017. Starlite operates RORO vessels in the ports of Batangas, Calapan, Puerto Galera, Roxas, and Caticlan. CLC has initially allocated P1.78 billion of the proceeds from the IPO towards fleet expansion, P245 million for upgrades of ports, port facilities, and machinery and equipment, P3.20 billion for acquisitions of shipping and logistics firms and P278 million for general corporate purposes.
CLC still appears to be in a downtrend as it continues to make lower lows and lower highs. The 15 EMA and 20 SMA are both pointing downwards. Volume profile still supports a bearish bias. MACD is bearish while RSI is bearish but nearing oversold levels. Support is estimated at 9.51 while resistance is expected at 9.71 followed by 9.90.
Majority of the volume was recorded at price 9.60. Majority of the trades were recorded at the same level. Current price is at 9.579. This means that 9.60 a significant level and may act as resistance intraday.
This intraday analysis is the free version of our premium Daily Stock Analysis service. Our premium analysis has these components:
- Technical Analysis
- Fundamental Analysis
- Volume Analysis
- Foreign Fund Flow Analysis
- Online Foreign Brokers Transaction Analysis
- Top 10 Players Analysis
- Price-Volume Distribution Analysis
- Risk Level Analysis
- Analyst’s Overall Sentiment
Click here to get your access or hover your cursor to our Products and Services menu and check all our services.
- DNL Industries Sees Ban on Single-Use Plastics as an Opportunity - February 1, 2020
- Victorias Milling Co. Saw 7% Net Income Increase Even as Productivity Drops - December 18, 2019
- Sangley Airport Development Bid for by MacroAsia Corp-China Communications Construction Co. Tandem - December 18, 2019