- Philippine Stock Exchange Index: Will End 2019 Between 7400 and 7500? - December 18, 2019
- CROWN Stock Analysis: Trade the Range or Wait for a Breakout? - December 17, 2019
- PIP Stock Analysis: Is It Still Good to Buy Pepsi Despite the Tender Offer? - December 17, 2019
Xurpas Inc (PSE:X) exited the bullish long-term trend (200-day Simple Moving Average) in the first week of September 2016. X is also moving within the confirmed bearish channel as far as the alignment of my shorter-term SMAs is concerned (10- and 20-day SMAs).
Its immediate support sits near 9.15, while immediate resistance is pegged near 10.74. Breaking below 9.15 will make 8.15 as the next immediate support.
The 61.80 percent Fibonacci retracement agrees with my assessment that X can only re-enter the short-term bullish territory once it crosses above 13.97-14.00. However, some believe that breaking out above the 50 percent Fibonacci retracement marks the start of a bullish reversal, you may also want to monitor the resistance near 12.80.
Since X’s lowest low for 2016 was registered on November 9, 2016, X is seen moving in a consolidation mode.
Last November 18, 2016, MACD crossed above the signal line and the price closed above the 10-day SMA. X must show a strength in volume to sustain its ascent.
Top 10 Players’ Sentiment
Participants with a 100% Buying and Selling Activity from Nov-02-2016 to Nov-22-2016 at 03:30PM:
- 25 out of 106 participants or 23.58% of all participants registered a 100% BUYING activity
- 5 out of 106 participants or 4.72% of all participants registered a 100% SELLING activity
- Top 10 Players’ Buying Average: 10.1243
- Top 10 Players’ Selling Average: 10.0108
Online Foreign Brokers’ Transactions
From November 2, 2016 to November 22, 2016, 9 out of 11 active online foreign brokers traded X.
- Online foreign brokers’ Buy Average: PHP10.16
- Online foreign brokers’ Sell Average: PHP10.44
- Number of net buyers among the participating online foreign brokers: 3 out of 9
- DEUTSCHE bought the biggest number of shares among online foreign brokers amounting to PHP23,038,108.00.
- DEUTSCHE sold the biggest number of shares among online foreign brokers amounting to PHP29,177,394.00.
Foreign Fund Flow
On a 30-day trading period, X is on a Net Foreign Selling worth PHP326,781,149.00.
X has a high-risk level based on my proprietary risk level indicator.
As I’ve mentioned above, X is consolidating or moving in a sideways trend.
All investment decisions are based on three things: YOUR financial goals, YOUR investment horizon, and YOUR risk tolerance. I’ll tell you how you can use the pieces of information I’ve provided in this article.
Ask yourself, “Support is near 9.15. Resistance is near 10.74. X’s last price is near the midpoint between the support and resistance. If I will near its last price and the price goes down near the support, is that amount of risk within my risk tolerance?”
Ask yourself, “Do I prefer to buy near the support line or I am just hurrying that’s why I feel like buying near today’s last price?”
Ask yourself, “X closed above its 10-day SMA. MACD is moving above the signal line. That combination could be considered as a buy signal. However, the volume is low. Shall I wait for the volume to pick back up or I can afford to risk it now even if the volume is still low?”
Ask yourself, “The trading participants of X from November 2 to 22 have a buy and sell averages above 10.00. Does it make sense for me to buy near its last price since those who bought above 10-apiece won’t cut their loss abruptly anyway?”
There’s a lot of questions you need to ask yourself. Trading the stock market is a personal matter. That’s why you cannot get the answer to the question “Is it okay to buy this stock now?” from any person because only YOU can answer it based on YOUR financial goals, YOUR investment horizon, and YOUR risk tolerance.
In the Stock Signals, we tell you what’s happening to the eastern, western, northern, or southern part of a stock, so to say. It’s up to you whether you will stay in cash or you will move in one of those directions. You are accountable for your decision.