- Philippine Stock Exchange Index: Will End 2019 Between 7400 and 7500? - December 18, 2019
- CROWN Stock Analysis: Trade the Range or Wait for a Breakout? - December 17, 2019
- PIP Stock Analysis: Is It Still Good to Buy Pepsi Despite the Tender Offer? - December 17, 2019
People always ask, “Sir, what do I need to do to trade and invest in the stock market independently so that I won’t be at the mercy of stock tippers?”
My only answer for this is, “You study.”
I know that’s not the response most people want to hear. Maybe they’re expecting me to say a magical formula like eating 250 grams of an ostrich’s meat every Tuesday, daily intake of buko juice at 4:45 in the morning, and abstaining from taking a bath every Friday.
Then, maybe, when you wake up, just maybe, you’ll know that some trends reverse when the stock’s price draws closer to the 50% of the Fibonacci retracement and how to confirm it by using multiple time frames of my proprietary Top 10 Players calculator.
If it only works that way, trust me, I would have published that as an ebook on amazon.com for $9.99-apiece a long time ago.
Sorry, my friends, but the only way to learn how to be your stock tipper is to STUDY.
People don’t like the word STUDY because it means WORK. It means SACRIFICE.
But you know what, in the end, it will build your confidence.
The accuracy of your forecasts will improve. Sure, you won’t still be exempted from losses, but your wins will be far greater than your losses.
That’s the price you have to look forward to. You have to budget your time doing things you can pass on to your kids up to the next generation.
What will you tell your kids when they ask you, “Dad, what stocks should I buy?”
“Join as many stock market-related Facebook Groups as you can. Ask for stock tips. When their forecasts did not come to pass, it’s either you get sulked (trans: magtampo) to the entire Philippine Stock Exchange and close your online stockbroker’s account or blame it all to the stock tippers all the way to the lineage of Adam and Eve.”
Is that what you’re going to say?
No. Of course, not. Well, at least, not in verbatim. But what substantial answer will you give your kids if you just relied upon stock tips during your time?
Thankfully, you’re reading this. And you’re still reading this up to this point. That only means you’re serious and not just curious to know how I can help you become an INDEPENDENT and SELF-TAUGHT stock trader and investor.
Now, I am sure you’re saying, “Fine, Jaycee. I am buying your point. I believe you. My problem is, where do I start and what should I study first?”
I understand your concern. Let me tell you my story.
Since 2001, I’ve been studying the market. I’ve been picking the best practices of well-accomplished traders and investors around the world.
It goes without saying that I wasn’t born in the 1600s, but as far as my studies are concerned, I’ve already gone all the way through what happened in the timeline of the stock market in the 16th century. I’m a voracious reader. I’ll warn you, if you take away my book or laptop while I’m reading, you’ll have to fight with your hands.
I was still in the first-year college then. I needed to be updated because I was active on academic competitions such as debates, essay writing, impromptu speeches, etc.
It is challenging to study on your own without an outline. Oh heck, how many people still find it hard to study even when there’s an outline?
It is challenging to study lessons that are not arranged according to their level of difficulty. If you don’t believe me, image yourself studying Differential or Integral Calculus before Arithmetic.
I understand that just to convince you of what I’m saying is already something. Now that you agree with my offer to help you become an independent stock trader and investor, I want to give you my outline of the lessons that you need to study.
I see on my web analytics that more than 50 percent of my web visitors are using mobile devices.
I also see that next to the Philippines, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, the US, Qatar, Kuwait, Japan, Hong Kong, and Australia are the top source of traffic (by country).
So I thought:
- If 50 to 60 percent of my web visitors are using mobile devices, that means they are people on the go.They’re a busy bunch of individuals. Encouraging them to attend an in-person seminar is not a practical advice for them.
- If the top sources of traffic on my website are from countries that are common destinations of Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs), it’s not practical to advise them to attend seminars in person. There’s a geographical hindrance.
You are lucky because you do not have to go through the same challenges I had to go through. I have already identified which lessons you should study first before the others. I created the concept of having Online Stock Market Courses.
- You don’t need to inconvenience yourself to learn. You can play the lessons on any internet-enabled device whether it’s a tablet, a laptop, a desktop computer, an iPhone, or an Android phone. Replay the videos as often as you like.
- If you’re an OFW, you don’t need to stress yourself out booking an urgent flight and in strategizing how to convince your boss to approve your 1-week leave from work just to attend that in-person seminar. You know what? You can watch our courses after your job. If you’re kind enough, you may display the videos on a TV screen so your Filipino roommates can also study. Yes, you can be my co-advocate of financial literacy for the Philippines!
- Did you know that this Online Stock Market Courses is so affordable that it only costs P4,999.00 for a 1-year membership? Up to now, I still can’t figure out what was I thinking why I agreed to lower the price that much. Try to do your research on the cost of half-day or 2-day in-person seminars out there. You’ll surely find that many of them cost more or less P10,000.00.
While there are free seminars out there, it goes without saying that basic information is only discussed there. No hardcore, rock-solid, billion-dollar worth of knowledge will be given for free. You know that right? Add the fact that you’re required to experience the hassles of bringing yourself to the venue to hear basic stuff.
Friend, you better hurry because this promo of P4,999.00 for a 1-year membership to the Online Stock Market Courses is only until May 31, 2017.
I can’t wait to double or triple my rate for this because I know I got some good stuff as evidenced by the testimonials here.
You should grab this product now while you can. Click the orange box below.