Have you seen people who have developed the habit of posting their stock market-related questions on Facebook Groups?
If you are on the brink of doing the same, please think twice and ponder on these thoughts first.
1. A person or an analyst who has an experience-based knowledge of economics and equities wouldn’t lurk on Facebook Groups just to get 17 FB Likes and 101 bashers.
Intellectual people will busy themselves with their personal errands and businesses. No rational person would wait for random people’s questions on Facebook and respond as if his boss is the one asking. Everyone’s out there to earn the most they can with their 24 hours. Intellectual people won’t waste time on FB Groups like the “good Samaritan” everyone expects.
2. Granted that sometimes knowledgeable people post their insights on Facebook Groups. But didn’t you notice that, for most them, their one and only post is the only post they are willing to give for that day?
It’s not that they don’t want to reply to follow-up questions. But why would they inconvenient and obligate themselves to do that? Besides, they know that when they answer someone else’s follow-up question, that person would ask another question.
Here’s how most social media lurkers think when their idol responds to their questions for free, “OMG! He replied. I’m going to ask him over and over again until I get a free lunch.”
Knowledgeable analysts know that. So they pre-empt the situation by just writing one general post, and that’s it for the day.
3. Why do you seek help from random people on Facebook Groups when you know that none of them know your financial goals, investment horizon, and risk tolerance?
Didn’t you know that that’s riskier than trading without a plan? Those people will recklessly comment with a stock code that is not backed with a comprehensive analysis. You’re just setting yourself up to a more painful than profitable experience when you do that.
Why don’t we trade?
Give us these problems. We’ll give you our solution.
We have the PRIVATE CLIENTS FORUM for you.
1. You do not need to beg for a substantial answer when you post in our Private Clients Forum. We will write a comprehensive response even if you’ll just post a one-liner “Sir, your thoughts about Stock XYZ?”
2. Our insights always include fundamental analysis and technical analysis. Other support providers focus on one school of thought only. We don’t want to do that. Why? Because we’re not analyzing for ourselves but for you.
Some of you are fundamentalists while some are technicians. That’s why we include both in our analysis so you can strike a good balance between these two perspectives. Isn’t it great that we empower you to get an overview of what’s happening on any stock from the vantage point of two different perspectives?
3. We are proactive in our Private Clients Forum. When we know that our answer to your question will branch out to more questions, we proactively address those in our first response. Our goal is to achieve a first-response resolution all the time. With the experience that we have in the stock market, we have already developed the ability to pre-empty what you might be thinking when we say something. That’s why even if your question is yet to be born in your mind, chances are, we have already answered it in our response.
4. There are equity analysts on a standby mode in our Private Clients Forum regardless if someone is asking or not. Yes, we have set this up in such a way that you would feel as if you have a private or a personal equity analyst on the go.
5. You may ask all your questions about our courses if you are subscribed to our Online Stock Market Courses. You may ask about Initial Public Offering. You may ask about your portfolio. There’s a section where we discuss trade setups. Can’t we just say you can ask anything that concerns the stock market to save some sentences here? 🙂
6. But we’re not just about equities. We know more than that. We also talk about business ideas and opportunities in our Private Clients Forum. Our founder, Mr. Jaycee De Guzman, has been in the digital marketing business since 2001. You may ask him on how to build or repair your business’ online presence.
7. None of the brokerage firms in the Philippines has this kind of dedicated client support group. Yes, you can email them but you’ll have to wait for 24 hours or so to get a response. Responses in our Private Clients Forum are almost immediate. Response Time is one of our Key Performance Indicators in the Stock Signals Philippines.
Where else will you find this kind of service for only P4,999.00 for a 1-year membership? That’s only P13.00 per day. Even a jeepney barker won’t be willing to call passengers at the top of his lungs only to be paid P13.00 per day.
By the way, this P4,999.00/year membership fee is only a promo price until May 31, 2017. We don’t run a charitable institution. We will gradually increase our rates 3x to 4x higher than this promo rate.
Be an active participant in our discussions in the Private Clients Forum to increase the chance of being able to trade and invest INDEPENDENTLY after a year.
Don’t miss this bagger opportunity. Click the orange button below now.
Latest posts by Stock Signals Philippines (see all)
- Philippine Stock Market Wrap-up Report: October 29, 2018 - October 30, 2018
- San Miguel Corporation (SMC): A Buy on Breakout? - October 29, 2018
- Philippine Stock Market Wrap-up Report: October 26, 2018 - October 26, 2018